Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PERMANENT RECRUITMENT
- The interviewing of a submitted candidate by a
potential employer is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and
conditions and fees will be charged upon engagement, whether immediate or
within twelve months of initial interview.
- Recruitment fees per placement are based upon
an Agreed Percentage of anticipated annual earnings.
- Invoices presented upon applicant taking up
employment are due payable within 30 days.
- Current rates of VAT are charged where
- 10 Week Rebate Period: In the event of an
employee, recruited through Teambuilder Recruitment Ltd, leaving within
ten weeks of commencement, other than through redundancy, a rebate will be
made by Teambuilder Recruitment Ltd provided written notification has been
received within 7 days. The level of rebate will be at 10% of the
original fee for each week remaining in the ten week period after
commencement: e.g., notification of termination at six weeks will qualify
for consideration of a 40% rebate.
- Any account not paid in full within 30
days will not be available for any refund whatsoever.
- It is the responsibility of the employer to
ensure final suitability and to take up references unless otherwise
agreed. Teambuilder Recruitment Ltd accepts no liability for any
loss, damage or claims for compensation, however caused, arising from or
in connection with the introduction or engagement of any applicant
- Clients agree to take up references only after
receiving the applicant's permission, to provide a copy of any written
offer of employment to Teambuilder Recruitment Ltd and to deal with the
applicant only through Teambuilder Recruitment Ltd.
- In the event of a company or person passing an
introduced applicant to another potential employer and engagement taking
place, the original company or person becomes liable for the full fee as
- Teambuilder Recruitment Ltd reserves the right
to charge interest at the rate of 2% per calendar month or part of a month
on all amounts outstanding at the expiry of 60 days of the invoice date
and on accrued interest.