Testing & Technicians
Test Cell Manager - Engines ┬úNeg
You must be degree qualified and have management experience.
You will in charge of a 5 strong team of Test Engineer.
- Perform engine and system tests in the most effective way, from the creation of appropriate processes and procedures, to confirmation that systems meet the applicable specification.
- Failure analysis and concern reporting (test bed and rig related).
- Test cell and rig maintenance and housekeeping.
- Day-to-day management of the team.
- Planning test schedules and resourcing.
- Calibration of test bed instrumentation, including procedures, scheduling and tracking.
- Developing the required engineering processes to facilitate team operations.
- Develop test related operating procedures.
- Support test cell and test rig build as required.
- Specification of new test rig hardware (engine and component level).
- Maintain and develop test cell health and safety documentation.
- Occasionally, perform engine and system tests.
- Support design/system FMEA sessions and design reviews.
Commutable from South London and surrounding area: North Kent, East Surrey, North Sussex, including, Gatwick, Sevenoaks, Croydon, Dartford , Bromley, Sutton, Epsom and Redhill