Project Manager Supply Chain Development
You have come from a Manufacturing background. You must have experience of working with an international Supply chains.
Prince 2 skills
A Project Manager Supply The Project Manager will support the Head of Programme Management handling a large grant funded project taking the technology to product production readiness, including collaborations with partners and other projects with grant funding (EU Horizon 2020, Innovate UK).
Key requirements of the role are to ensure successful outcomes to time and budget constraints, to work with internal groups to plan resource and timing requirements, and to report on progress to the Board and grant funding bodies. A familiarity with Agile and Prince 2 project management processes or similar is essential.
Key elements of the role will be:
· Co-ordination of groups within the company, and in some cases of external parties, to deliver project efforts in accordance with the project plan
· Monitoring and reporting on progress, including preparation of work-package reports and quarterly reports for collaborative projects
· Risk awareness and mitigation; reviewing and adjusting the project plan
· Financial reporting and control
· Chairing project meetings, issuing minutes and pursuing actions
We are seeking candidates with a suitable technical background, and with experience of managing a range of projects. A knowledge of Agile and Prince 2 or similar project management methodology is required. Candidates should ideally have knowledge of MS Office software, and good knowledge of MS Project (; a basic understanding of Sharepoint MS project integration would be useful.
Evidence of the following skills or knowledge would be beneficial:
· Management of concurrent £100k £1m projects
· Functional requirements documentation control
· Proposing and planning of projects
· Control of delivery timescales
· Team building and management
· Risk analysis and management
· Presentation and communication skills
· Supply Chain Development, Cost Reduction and New product introduction
· Engineering of thermodynamic machines (engines, power devices, refrigeration)
· Understanding of engineering drawings and bill of materials.
· Operating in an innovation or pre-revenue environment