Electrical & Power
Service Engineer - North West - Electrical equipment - Industrial Lasers CNC Robotics Automation.
You will be primarily covering the North West of England.
Ideally you will be qualified to HNC/ ONC level with a minimum 3 years work experience in maintenance or repair of Electrical /electronic equipment.
Experience of Generators and automation would be advantageous.
As a Service Engineer you will perform service and installation of industrial lasers at customer locations worldwide,
1. To provide in-house and on-site support to customers for the repair and maintenance of lasers.
2. To complete laser and system installations.
3. To carry out on-site customer training and assist with in-house training when required.
4. To repair or replace sub assembly modules and boards related to the operation of any product.
5. To carry out on-site and in-house upgrades.
6. Be prepared to travel at short notice to any location in the world to install or repair any product.
7. To assist in the processing of customer samples using lasers as required.
8. To conduct laser processing demonstrations to customers both in-house and at customer facilities as required.