Service Engineer - Material Handling and conveyor systems - 17th Edition. covering the South East of the UK.
You must have a 17th Edition electrical qualification.
You will have worked on Electro-Mechanical Equipment.
You will understand 3 phase power.
You must be able to read schematic diagrams.
You must have good Mechanical Engineering skills.
Experience of Electric motors, gears chains.
You must have a driving license.
You will be home based and paid door to door travel
The salary details and benefits are as follows:
· Annual basic salary: £36,500 + Call Out £4,500
· London Weighting Allowance (if applicable): £2,500
· Overtime: £22.50 per hour
· Daily subsistence: £4 to £15 per day
· 25 days holiday + bank holidays
· Healthcare cash back plan
· Life assurance
· Child care voucher scheme
· Smart phone and tablet