Electrical & Power
Service Engineer - Diesel Generator Systems.
Servicing Rotary Diesel UPS, Diesel Generators, Frequency Converters, Alternators
Track record in installing, maintaining and repair of Diesel Generators
Strong interpersonal, presentation and communications skills
Computer skills; ie MS Office Suite, MS Project.
Full Driving License.
TASKS & MAIN DUTIES
1. Carry out planned service and maintenance work on customer generators.
2. Service, Fault find and carry out breakdown repairs to customers equipment
3. Carry out site surveys requests as required.
4. Carry out duties on our company on call rota system currently 1 week in 12.
5. Comply with the Company Health & Safety Policy, including carrying out general housekeeping to ensure work areas are tidy. This includes company vehicles.
6. Comply with all aspect of the company ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001: 2004 and OHSAS 18001: 2007 procedures, proactively contributing to the companys continuous improvement programme.
Understanding of Low Voltage and High Voltage
Understanding of single phase and three phase wiring
Disassembly and reassembly of system components
Utilization of the proper testing equipment for effective repair and maintenance
Full Driving Licence ESSENTIAL (with towing categories preferred)
Good customer awareness with the ability to respond to customers requirements effectively & efficiently
Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
Holder of CSCS Card preferred but not essential as training can be given
NB. The Nature of our work requires DBS checks to be carried out and any offer is dependent on satisfactory references being obtained
Benefits: 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension scheme (currently 3%), private medical scheme and life assurance scheme.