Electrical & Power
Senior Electrical Distribution System Engineer
Reporting to the Lead Electrical Systems Engineer, you will have responsibility for execution of work packages and tasks within the companys main projects, relating to the design, development, prototyping and testing of electrical distribution systems for our products and technology. This will require a mix of practical and analytical skills and may include working off-site and with customers.
Your primary responsibility will be to design electrical harness of system including high and low voltage systems, mule prototypes and circuit boards in ECAT environment (i.e. Zuken E3) while liaising with prototype and production harness suppliers.
It is anticipated that you will be an engineer with minimum 5 years experience in the electrical distribution system design.
You should have a further education qualification in engineering (electrical, mechatronic or systems) either at graduate, postgraduate or HND/HNC level and have demonstrable experience working within a team environment.
In addition, the following attributes would be advantageous;
· Practical knowledge of ECAD (Electra E8 or Zuken E3) and MCAD (Solidworks)
· Experience of full product life-cycle activities and ability to achieve cost, weight and technical targets within specified timescales
· Previous work within a multidiscipline engineering team
· Self-starter able to sustain a high, multitask workload
· Clear and effective communication skills with internal and external clients