Lift Installation Engineer - Gloucestershire area
As the Lift Installation and Service Engineer you will be required to install and Service access products including ; through the floor lifts, lifting platforms, Step lifts and Wheelchair platform Stairlifts .
Skills and Experience Required
Suitable trade qualifications
A methodical approach with an ability to deal with customers in a professional manner
Clean driving licence
Experience in electro-mechanical equipment
Desirable Skills base
Automotive experience beneficial
NVQ Level 2 in Platform Lift Installation / Service and Repair
Wheelchair platform Stairlifts
The role will involve considerable travel and applicants must be prepared to stay away from home. The position also involves being available for out-of-hours call including Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Full product training will be given.
You will receive: -
· Basic Salary plus overtime
· Company Van (for business use only)
· Working rota of 39 hours per week Monday to Friday, plus overtime
· 22 days holiday per year, plus statutory bank holidays & birthday
· Company pension scheme
· 2 years death-in-service benefit