Testing & Technicians
LaBVIEW Engine Test / Development - Croydon
· Working with colleagues who utilise advanced engineering software, you will analyse the performance of engine in a laboratory environment.
· Evaluate the test results to understand engine performance, draw conclusions and publish the results within technical reports.
· Employ your programming skills as appropriate to process test data, archiving the results in a structured database.
· When necessary, develop and maintain test cell software in the LabVIEW programming environment.
· Propose concepts to address both technical issues and on-going product development.
· Prepare test plans for which you are responsible and identify resource requirements and timescales against which progress can be tracked.
· Bachelors or Masters degree (or equivalent) in Engineering (Mechanical, Automotive or Aerospace).
· 2+ years experience working on reciprocating engines within a development environment is highly desirable.
· Excellent skills in data analysis and technical reporting is essential.
· 2+ years experience working with MATLAB or Python is highly desirable.
· 2+ years experience working with LabView is highly desirable.
· Experience with common laboratory sensors and instrumentation would be advantageous.
· Must enjoy working in a team environment and communicate well with others.
25 days holiday
Commutable from South London and surrounding area: North Kent, East Surrey, North Sussex, including, Gatwick, Sevenoaks, Croydon, Dartford , Bromley, Sutton, Epsom and Redhill