Field Service Engineer - UK wide - Punch Presses.
Field Service Engineer to covering UK (extensive travel )
Ideally you will be qualified to NVQ/HNC/ ONC level with a minimum 3 years work experience in maintenance or repair of Electrical /electronic equipment.
As a Service Engineer you will perform service and installation of Punch Presses at customer locations UK and worldwide,
1. To provide in-house and on-site support to customers for the repair and maintenance of Punch Presses.
2. To complete Punch Press and system installations.
3. To carry out on-site customer training and assist with in-house training when required.
4. To repair or replace sub assembly modules and boards related to the operation of any product.
5. To carry out on-site and in-house upgrades.
6. Be prepared to travel at short notice to any location in the world to install or repair any product.
As a Field Service Engineer you will have experience in
Service of Machine tools, Punch Press CNC or Industrial Laser or Servo Drives.
Prepared to spend nights away from home
UK driving license.
Basic £27-29K +OT + Car + Laptop
· Company vehicle, laptop, mobile phone
· Healthcare & company life assurance schemes
· Pension scheme that complies with auto enrolment
· 25 days holiday
· paid overtime