Electronic & Software
Field Service Engineer Electronic Sensors - Overseas travel £35-40K
As a Field Service Engineer you will be willing to travel world wide 25-30% of the time, the rest will be site based.
The Field Service Engineer will to be qualified to ONC/HNC level in Electronics. The Field Service Engineer will need to read circuit diagram and fault find down to component level.
The main purpose of the Field Service Engineer is the successful delivery of equipment and Monitoring Services to clients world wide.
1. This will be a mix of remote login and field based work.
2. Planning installation activities with Field Service Manager to ensure installation success
3. Assisting in Field Installations and trouble-shooting
4. Supporting ongoing maintenance, trouble-shooting and upgrades for installations
Key Skills include:
· Fault-finding locally on new products as well as at customer sites .
· Installation and servicing of systems on customer sites
· Interpretation of system results
· Electrical and mechanical assembly
· Cable manufacture
· Testing and repair from System level down to PCB and mechanical component level
· Marking up existing drawings for modification
· Writing/recording/issuing visit reports
Any experience with the the MOD, Army Navy or Forces would be useful but not essential.
Commutable from Southampton.
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
· company contribution to pension scheme
· 37.5 hours/week