Testing & Technicians
Engine Test Technician - Engine Test.
Ideally you will have experience of Testing Engines.
You will be required to be:
· Responsibility for calibration of test bed instrumentation.
· Test cell maintenance.
· High level analysis of test data analysis to check integrity.
· Develop test related operating procedures.
· Support the development of the required engineering processes related to team responsibilities.
· Failure analysis and concern reporting (test bed and rig related).
· Support test cell and test rig build as required.
· Support maintaining engine/system build sheets and database.
· Produce technical reports and presentations.
· Support on specification and build of new test cell systems.
· Support specification of new test rig hardware (engine and component level).
· Support maintaining test cell health and safety documentation.
Skills / Education requirement
· BTEC level degree on Engineering or equivalent.
· Desirably 2+ years experience in a similar role.
Commutable from South London and surrounding area: North Kent, East Surrey, North Sussex, including, Gatwick, Sevenoaks, Croydon, Dartford , Bromley, Sutton, Epsom and Redhill