Mechanical and Electrical Draughtsman 45K -50K
Ideally you will have experience of using Solidworks in an Electro-Mechanical Environment.
You will have at least 5 yesrs' experience .
· Relevant degree or qualification in Engineering.
· Any relevant Engineering discipline such as engines, heat transfer, refrigeration, or power systems would be a bonus.
· Preferably qualified in Design / CAD.
· Previous experience in a CAD Draughtsman role
· Broad knowledge of Engineering.
· Knowledge of modern design, development techniques and best practice.
· A creative approach for generating new ideas.
· Excellent communication, numerical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to produce work consistently to a high standard within tight deadlines
· Ability to prioritise and manage a diverse and busy workload.
· Experience of liaison with customers or suppliers.
· Use of Solidworks or similar 3D CAD package.
25 days holiday
Commutable from South London and surrounding area: North Kent, East Surrey, North Sussex, including, Gatwick, Sevenoaks, Croydon, Dartford , Bromley, Sutton, Epsom and Redhill