Refrigeration Design Engineers - Croydon
You will be designing Blast Chillers used in transport refrigeration and storage.
You must have a back ground in Refrigeration design. You must understand the thermodynamic principles of refrigeration.
You must have experience of designing a refrigeration product, the application and size and scale is not important.
You will be developing the companies latest products.
You will be able to generate detailed 3D models and be able to produce accurate technical drawing for parts to be used for initial prototypes and production
- Specification and conceptual development of different refrigeration and heat transfer applications.
- Component sourcing, including developing specifications and supply chain engagement and liaison.
- Developing test plans including test scope, method statements, acceptance criteria and risk assessments.
- Experimental validation of hardware and models.
- Batchelors or Masters degree in Engineering.
- 2+ years experience of working in relevant industry such as transport refrigeration, or blast chiller systems
- Knowledge and experience of system modelling in Excel, Matlab/Simulink or Amesim would be advantageous.
- A good fundamental understanding of thermodynamic principles.
- Additionally, a good fundamental knowledge of fluid flow and dynamics is desirable (but not essential) for this role.
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, and have a proactive and professional attitude to all aspects of their work.
Commutable from South London and surrounding area: North Kent, East Surrey, North Sussex, including, Gatwick, Sevenoaks, Croydon, Dartford , Bromley, Sutton, Epsom and Redhill