HVAC & Refrigeration
Commercial Chiller Service Field Engineer open Basic. OT Travel door to door car or van
Home based - to cover London, Home counties and S England
Good Chiller and VRV experience
· Be methodical and ensure service levels are maintained to highest standards required.
· Well organized and focused on service delivery
· Engage with sales and assist in pushing company name into local and northern territory
· Proactive and ambitious, loyalty to the company and helping to drive business forwards
· Be diligent, honest and ethical in the performance of your duties, which you will undertake to the best of your ability, using good judgment at all times;
· Render your services in a polite, professional and competent manner, in willing co-operation with fellow employees, client/customers, suppliers and members of the public, avoiding at all times rude or insulting behaviour and foul or objectionable language;
· Comply with all reasonable instructions, limitations, policies, rules and regulations which the Company may notify to you from time to time;
· Comply with all health and safety instructions, and shall not attend work under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
· Endeavour to promote the interests, profitability and reputation of the Company and report the existence of any conflict or change in your personal circumstances which could be viewed as a conflict of interest;
· Conduct your personal and professional life in a way which does not risk adversely affecting, in the Companys sole opinion, its standing and reputation or which causes or could cause the Company to question your integrity;
· Dress appropriately and maintain a high standard of tidiness;
· Good interpersonal skills
· Meticulous and produce high standard reports/service sheets
· Passion and enthusiasm for the role
· Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and multitask
· Self-motivated and ambitious
· Professional and well groomed
Your role is field based, and you may be asked to help technically on projects or with field troubleshooting and dilapidation reports.
This role would suit someone with experience in dealing with mainly chiller and AC equipment, experienced engineer, with F-Gas handling and looking to further their career with an expanding and exciting specialist company.
You may inevitably be heavily involved in PPM, chiller works of all types including control upgrades, retrofits, compressor teardowns and overhauls aided, coil replacements and major overhauls.
In addition to planned calls, you will attend reactive and out of hours calls as required on rota basis.