Instrumentation Service Engineers
Teambuilder Recruitment is highly experienced in placing Instrumentation Service Engineers for;
- Service Engineers experienced in equipment including; Mass Spectrometers, Microscopes, Optics, X-rays and Centrifuges.
- Service Engineers with experience of;data logging, CEMS, Respirators, Clean Rooms, Particle Measuring, Vibration Monitoring,Noise Measurement and Dangerous gas detection and moisture.
Industrial and NDT Instrumentation
- Service Engineers with experience of; NDT, strain gauge, torque measurement Condition Monitoring,
About the Instrumentation Service Engineers
- We have engineers with experience in commissioning, servicing, maintenance, PPM and repairing Refrigeration equipment.
- These Engineers have diagnosed faults down to component and board levels
- We have Service Engineers registered throughout the UK.
If you are currently looking to recruit any of these engineers and would like the help of a recruitment agency then please contact us
Latest jobs relating to 'Instrumentation'
- CCTV, Access Control or Fire Alarms Service Engineer - 23-28K + Vehicle - Bucks - High Wycombe
Buckinghamshire / Permanent / 23-28K
- Service Engineer Gas monitoring CEMS - South West
Somerset / Permanent / 28-32K + Vehicle
- Field Service Engineer
Surrey / Permanent / £Neg + car