Refrigeration Service Engineers
Teambuilder Recruitment is highly experienced in placing Refrigeration Service Engineers for;
- Commercial Refrigeration.
Service Engineers with experience of Chillers, VRV, VRF, TM44, R22, Cabinets, Cold Rooms, Chillers, and Freezers.
- Industrial Refrigeration
Service Engineers with Industrial Systems including Blast chillers, Blast freezers and Storage refrigeration, Ammonia based systems.
- Mobile Refrigeration
Service Engineers with Lorry, Marine and Container Refrigeration experience
- ULT ( Ultra Low Temperature ) Cryogenic Refrigeration
Service Engineers are familiar with ULT Fridges and Freezers, Environmental Chambers, Cascade systems with temperatures to -180 degrees.
About the Refrigeration Service Engineers
- We have engineers with experience in commissioning, servicing , maintenance, PPM and repairing Refrigeration equipment.
- These Engineers are qualified for Refrigerant Handling and F Gas
- We have Service Engineers registered throughout the UK.
If you are currently looking to recruit any of these engineers and would like the help of a recruitment agency then please contact us.
Latest jobs relating to 'Refrigeration'
- F-GAS Qualified Trainee Refrigeration Engineer - NaVAL / /Marine Systems Kent
Kent / Permanent / £10 PER HOUR
- Chiller Engineer
Avon / Permanent / 35000
- F-GAS Qualified Trainee Refrigeration Engineer 25-27K
Middlesex / Permanent / 25-27K
- Service Engineer - Gas Safe HVAC- M40- 31K Basic + OT + Car
Buckinghamshire / Permanent / 31K Basic + OT + Car
- Industrial Refrigeration Engineer
Avon / Permanent / £17-20 per hour
- Industrial Refrigeration Service Engineer
Suffolk / Permanent / £Neg
- Service Engineer - ULT Refrigeration - England 30-32K basic
Avon / Permanent / Neg
- Service Engineer - HND/HNC Refrigeration - England 32-35K basic
West Midlands / Permanent / £32-35K
- ULT Refrigeration Design Engineer 40-55K Essex
Essex / Permanent / 40-55K